Burj Khalifa is known as the gem of Dubai and the world’s tallest building, prominent for its cloud-blaring height of 828 metres (2716.5 feet). It is the most stunning tourist destination in Dubai. It was designed by the Chicago-based architectural firm Skidmore, Owings & Merrill.
Adrian Smith worked as an architect. On the other hand, William F. Baker was the structural engineer. This structure is three times taller than the Eiffel Tower and features pioneering architecture appointed on the highest observation deck on the 148th floor. It took nearly 6 years to build Burj Khalifa.
It cost around $1.5 billion to fully construct this building. Moreover, Burj Khalifa crowns many fascinating facts beneath its futuristic architecture. Over 6 million+ people come to see this architectural building every year.
About the activity:
For 124th & 125th Floor:-
- The time slots for Non-prime hours are 10:00 am to 3:30 pm and evening hours are 07:00 pm to 11:00 pm. However, the time for Prime hours is 4:00 pm to 6.30 pm.
- Be delighted by the world’s fastest double-deck elevators, at a speed of 22mph with 12-14 people per cabin.
- You can take a closer glance at the world below through avant-garde and high-powered telescopes.
- Level 125 offers a spacious deck tastefully embellished in Arabic Mashrabiya. There you can experience spectacular views.
- Then set off on a virtual reality (VR) experience to the apex of Burj Khalifa.
For 148th,124th & 125th Floor:-
- The time for Non-prime hours is 07:00 pm, 08:00 pm, and 9:00 pm. However, the time for Prime hours is 12:00 pm to 6.00 pm.
- You can enjoy a personal tour, guided by a Guest Ambassador.
- Get stunned by the world’s highest observation deck with an outdoor deck at 555 metres.
- You can refresh yourself with signature drinks at the SKY lounge.
- A chance to examine Dubai’s most notable landmarks with a unique experience, using motion senses.
- Then you can restart your journey to levels 125 and 124.
Entry Ticket for Burj Khalifa in Dubai
The fee for Burj Khalifa ticket is approx. Rs 5970.64 per person. While, for general admission, kids below the age of 12 years are charged Rs 3222.25 and grown-ups are charged Rs 3980.42 at the top level and Rs 9951.06 at the top sky level. However, for direct entry at the top, there is no entrance fee for infants. You can book a ticket in the morning or late at night for low rates. The approx fee is about 40 euros.
- Burj Khalifa has the world’s highest eatery on the 122nd floor at a height of 1,450 feet. Among them, the world’s longest elevator system with a total of 160+ floors always stays a matter of interest for every travelling enthusiast.
- You can enjoy the spectacular view of the city from this skyscraper. Earlier, the skyscraper was only a form of commercial building but it has increasingly been used for residential purposes as well.
- Visiting Burj khalifa always astonishes tourists because of its great height touching the sky. It is the only skyscraper on the whole globe with the highest number of storeys.
- It also has an elevator with the highest travel distance in the world which makes this building special. There are over 900 dwellings in Burj Khalifa which include a studio, pool, club, and one-four bedroom suites.
- The flats of Burj khalifa offer luxury rooms like nowhere else. You can see the 360-degree view of the city and Persian gulf from the world’s highest observation deck on the 148th floor. Also, you can see the fascinating view of the sunset in the evening through the glass walls of the architecture.
- Also, this famous skyscraper is covered by a 27-acre park designed by landscape architects SWA Group. The plants of this park are watered with water gathered from the building’s cooling system.
- The Dubai fountain is situated near the renowned Burj Khalifa and lures thousands of people every year to its beauty. The Dubai fountain is illuminated by 6,600 lights and 50 coloured projectors. The fountain is 275 m (902 ft) long and fires water up to 500 ft (152.4 m) into the air which goes along with a range of classical to trendy Arabic and world music. It was built for a cost of $218 million.
- Thus, being the world’s highest building, Burj Khalifa holds a vital role in Dubai as well as for their residents. Burj khalifa has arisen as the most prominent tourist attraction in the present years. Also, it is the most unexpected monument designed now by any of the architects.