If you’d like your 2022 trip to be the most lavish possible, then ensure your next vacation is booked through British Airways, as it has unveiled a special sale for customers looking to upgrade their next vacation.
The business class flights and holiday sales are available through March 28, 2022. The sale is accessible on selected short – and long-haul routes departing from London.
Customers can take a separate flight or a holiday package that combines a business class flight with one or more of British Airways Holidays’ carefully chosen hotels.
Business-class offers access to lounges for departure with additional space, an all-flat mattress, The White Company amenities, and a three-course dinner.
Return flight offers may include:
- New York from PS1,499
- Boston from PS1,499
- Chicago starting at PS1,599
- Dubai starting at PS1,699
- Bahamas from PS1,899
Luxury long-haul holiday packages for the duration of the trip include:
- New York: Club World flights and four nights’ accommodation starting at PS1,599 per night.
- Dubai: Club World flights and seven nights’ hotel stay starting at PS1,719 per person
- Chicago: Club World flights and four nights’ accommodation from PS1,729 per person
The passengers who travel on Club Europe (short-haul business class) will also have access to the lounge before departure flight. They will then be greeted by additional space for personalization on the plane, a curved leather seat, and complimentary drinks and food on the plane.
Prices for flights include:
- Copenhagen from PS89 every way
- Geneva from PS113 every way
- Milan from PS112 every way
European luxury vacation packages comprise:
- Venice: Club Europe flights and three nights’ hotel stay from PS309pp
- Marrakech: Club Europe flights and seven nights’ accommodation from PS469pp
- Tenerife Club Europe flights and seven nights’ stay from 599 euros per night.
- Lisbon: Club Europe flights and three nights’ hotel stay from PS399pp
Claire Bentley, managing director of British Airways Holidays, said: “Over the past year we’ve noticed a significant shift in the number of people looking for more luxurious holidays. The pandemic has put many holidays in limbo, and many clients are trying to make up the time lost by enhancing their experiences, whether on the plane or at their hotel. This deal is ideal for those wanting to experience an experience of a lifetime but with a less high price.”